Sunday, June 3

Sending You - CSS Review Day 4


I hope this post finds you well-rested after a fabulous weekend!  I'm back today for the Clear & Simple Stamps: Release in Review.  Today the team is concentrating on showing off the background and sentiment sets from Collection 3.

I used the Flower Garden background set to create small patches... a fun way to use several of the patterns without things getting too busy.  Next, I stamped the sweet vase and plant from All Occasions 2.  I love that the All Occasions sets have not only a ton of beautiful sentiments but also these extra images.  TIP: Stamp the outline first and then fill it with the solid image.


My favorite part of this card is the fancy edge created from using the  Edgers 1 die-cut combo.  Edgers 1 is a set of two dies (one for vertical oriented cards and one for horizontal).  Included with the dies are a set of seven coordinating stamps.


Now, I'm "sending you" on your way to see the design team's projects... enjoy! :)


All supplies are CSS unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Flower Garden, All Occasions 1 & 2, Edgers 1 die-cut combo
Paper: Kraft Like a Rockstar & On the Catwalk Cream; PTI Spring Moss; My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline
Tools: Edgers 1 die-cut combo & Shapes: Circles; PTI Button Card & Doily Details dies
Sassy Somethings: Butterfly Garden 1 die-cut, ribbon

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Denise, this card is beautiful! So clean and crisp! I always love visiting your blog because you always nail every detail -- I just love your style!! :)

Beautiful!!

Nicole said...

This card I'd beautiful! I too love all the details and the bow is great! That is definitely one thing I need practice on. Thank you for all the inspiration you bring!

Angie K. said...

Beautiful Card!!

Elena said...

you are on some kind of a crafty roll! Your latest projects have all had me swooning! I love that background set - the colors that you stamped it in are so spring-time fresh.

Leigh Penner said...

So fresh and pretty, Denise!

BethieJ said...

Denise your card is so PRETTY! I LOVE it!!!
Hope you have a GREAT day!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous Denise!! Very pretty!

Lori said...

Just gorgeous! Love the stamped patterned backgrounds behind your image panel.